April 8, 2008

Oasis Cover Songs List

Oasis have covered a few songs in their time. Cum on Feel the Noise is mega brilliant and My Generation by The Who is pretty damn good too. Where people have time to come up with these lists, I don't know.

Goo Goo Ga Joob.


Song / Year of release / Originally by / Available on
"Cum on Feel the Noize" 1996 Slade "Don't Look Back in Anger" (single)
"Helter Skelter" 2000 The Beatles "Who Feels Love?" (single)
"Heroes" 1997 David Bowie "D'you Know What I Mean?" (single)
"Hey Hey, My My" 2000 Neil Young Familiar to Millions
"Tomorrow Never Knows" 2000 The Beatles Familiar to Millions (instrumental intro to "Cigarettes & Alcohol")
"Whole Lotta Love" 2000 Led Zeppelin Familiar to Millions (segue from "Cigarettes & Alcohol")
"I Am the Walrus" 1994 The Beatles "Cigarettes & Alcohol" (single)/The Masterplan
"My Generation" 2002 The Who "Little by Little"/"She Is Love" (single)
"Street Fighting Man" 1998 Rolling Stones "All Around the World" (single)
"You've Got to Hide Your Love Away" 1995 The Beatles "Some Might Say" (Japanese single)
"Merry Xmas Everybody" 2002 Slade NME Presents: 1 Love

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...