June 8, 2009

Oasis set list at The Stadium Of Light, Sunderland

laim gallagher live oasis

Fresh after a 3 night residency at Heaton Park Oasis moved on to The Stadium of Light in Sunderland on 10 July 2008.

Oasis  Set List:

Fuckin' In The Bushes
Rock 'N' Roll Star
Lyla
The Shock Of The Lightning
Roll With It
Cigarettes And Alcohol
To Be Where There's Life
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
My Big Mouth
The Importance Of Being Idle
Half The World Away
I'm Outta Time
Wonderwall
Live Forever
Supersonic
Dont Look Back In Anger
Falling Down
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus (Standard Beatles cover goo goo ga joob!)

Chat to me on Twitter!

1 comment:

Jimmy Jangles said...

in my big mouth, u can fly a Plane! Nice to see some be here now on the set list! Live forever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...